I got tagged by I usually don't pass these along, but if you want to answer the questions as well, feel free!
1. Have you ever jumped off a roof or something really high?
Not terribly high, but I have jumped off the roof of a one story building before!
2. What's your favourite deviation from another deviant and why? :>
So many favorites, I can't pick just one! I was quite struck by this one recently, though: There is something wonderful about the image - the light, the open road... All creates a fantastic mood and sense of place.
3. Shameless self promotion, thumb/link 3 of your deviations
Some of my recent favs:
4. What's the silliest/funniest or craziest thing you've dressed up as and what happened?
Hehehe... Have a look through my gallery for all kinds of answers to this question!
5. If you could time travel, would you go to the past or future, what would you get up to?
I'd go into the past, to the pre-Columbus Americas. I'd be really fascinated to see what this place was like before the Europeans started wandering over...
6. What's the object that is placed highest in your room?
There are a bunch of stuffed animals that reside on top of my wardrobe.
7. If you could transform into any animal, what would it be and what would you do?
Well a raven, of course! As for what would I do - fly!
8. If you're an artists, how long does it take you to complete an average piece? or if you're a photographer, how many shots do you roughly take before you get the money shot? If you're a writer, how long does it take you to write at least 1 page of finished literature? (answer all questions if all, more than 1 etc. )
That varies a lot. Sometimes it's just a few frames, and other times (like with my zentai self-portraits) I may shoot well over a hundred frames.
9. Do you ever make noises in your mind when you see certain emotes? ( - Deee) xD
Can't say I've ever done that...
10. please say something philosophical or positive
How about one of my favorite quotes from Jack London, "You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club."